FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kinds of properties is Countryside Acreage looking for?
We will consider properties of any size, in any condition, in any location. While vacant land has been our specialty, we aren’t limited to land! If you have a house, condo, apartment building, commercial or industrial property that you’d like to sell, submit it! We will make offers on anything that fits within our investment criteria.
How quickly can you evaluate my property and make me an offer?
The more complete information you provide, the quicker turn-around you’ll be able to expect from us. If you provide all the necessary information (and if you property fits within our investment criteria), you can expect an informal offer via email within 10 business days. Should you accept our email offer, it will be followed by an official purchase agreement shortly thereafter.
Is there a cost for your services?
Absolutely not. There is no cost or obligation to you in order to request an offer for your property.
What are the benefits of submitting my property information on this website?
There are far too many benefits to list, but here are just a few:
- No cost of obligation to sell.
- Once you accept the terms, we can close within 30 days and you will receive cash at closing.
- You’ll save time and money by selling your property quickly as opposed to waiting months or years to sell.
- If we cannot buy your property directly, we are happy to market the property to our network of buyers on your behalf – free of charge.
If I choose to sell, how much will I have to pay in closing costs?
Nothing! As an incentive for working with us, we are willing to pay for 100% of your closing costs on the transaction. When you sell your property, you are normally responsible for paying realtor commissions, title work, appraisal fees, property taxes, recording fees, etc. If you work with us, we will cover ALL of these costs for you and put money in your pocket. This will save you thousands of dollars on selling your property.
What is the process to sell land to Countryside Acreage once I accept your offer?
1) We will email you (or send it via snail mail) the closing packet (the deed and purchase agreement and the return UPS label) that you will print out.
2) The deed will need to be signed in front of a notary (your bank typically has a notary on staff or at a UPS store)
3) Mail the signed deed and purchase agreement back to us using the UPS label
Once we receive the package, we will mail you a check immediately for the final price or funds can be transferred via Paypal or another online service if you prefer.